This year, we choose houses. I am house Monkey.
"The House of Monkey: Intelligent and with a fun loving side, Monkeys like to be challenged with every project presenting them with something new and interesting."
Fair-isle would be my niche if I didn't live in a climate where stranded knitting would kill someone to death with hotness, or if I lived with people who's lungs didn't swell shut at the sight of wool. I would be buried in a mass of Cthulu and Totoro mittens, swaddled in Tardis sweaters and police tape scarves.
But I can't. So instead, I cable.
Cables are the shit. I cable socks and blankets and tiny impractical sweaters. I have a collection of white porcelain serving platters and coffee mugs molded into cable patterns. Cabled pillow covers give me love-eyes, but I know the cats would knead them into felted hairballs.
Here I tried to find a lovey-eyed gif, but got sidetracked. We have this, instead.
Next: mascot projects. If I can figure that one out.

No comments:
Post a Comment