Saturday, April 27, 2013

KCBW Day 6: a tool to covet

Oh shit, I forgot there were two days left in the week. I am still doing this thing. On my phone, now, since there is an infant at the breast and chicken cooking. Overcooking. And now the baby has burped cottage cheesy milk all over my boob and latched back on. Hmm. Clean up or keep typing? She looks happy. Proceed.

I don't need all that much, really. I've successfully knit with toothpicks, in a fix. But a yarn bowl would be nice - not some sort of smoking paraphernalia bedecked in knitting motifs (oh shit -my glass knitwear collection!), I mean little handmade ceramic bowls with a swirl cut in the side for yarn to thread through.

Like this one


It is possible I would use this for knitting, though I would probably just put wet tea bags in it.

I would also really like a new ottoman. And stuff to put in it.

Woe cakes.

2 comments: