"One year from now, when the 5th Knitting & Crochet Blog Week rolls around, where do you hope your crafting will have taken you to? What new skills, projects and experiences do you hope you might have conquered or tried?"
First off, bag a new job, so I have some money to spend on hobby-type pursuits. I am eyeballing a jump from public libraries to academic, on a campus I could happily grow old and retire on. They would have to pry my decrepit old carcass out of the stacks with a trowel. The American dream.
Academic librarians working in sub-arctic air-conditioning need cardigans. Tight ones, with pencil skirts, for better negotiating hobos.
So next year, I would like to be swanning about in a little black sweater, jammed industrially into sturdy undergarments and striking fear and awe into the hearts of magazine-thieving undergrads.
Focusing on the simple things.
No comments:
Post a Comment