Friday, September 09, 2022

Prep


834 librarians are attending the conference next week, and the more quick-thumbed/socially starved of us have been piling into the conference chat app to arrange meetups for cave walks, ghost hunting, barbecue, beer, and whiskey tastings. We are programming the absolute shit out of Chattanooga and getting ready to hit the streets in a cardigan-clad mob.

In nature, the word for this kind of group is "a menace of librarians".


And that one guy selling digital subscriptions.




Fitness update:

I still weigh the same, but I’m increasing in density and decreasing in circumference. Except for my legs, which are going to be able to kick through a wall soon. 

Everyone looks like hell in these post-workout pictures, I’m learning not to give a damn

Looking forward to packing my booty leggings, finding my swimsuit, and boiling my butt in the hotel hot tub.


2 comments:

  1. In this part of the world- more like a snarl of librarians (I can say that because I am one!)
    -Wendy (South Africa)

    ReplyDelete