Wednesday, July 27, 2022

progress report

It has been 2 weeks on this maniac program. I didn't take a picture at the beginning because I was embarrassed, so this is after 1 week vs  2 weeks, wearing the same outfit.


"Pick a power pose," they said.

I am... almost imperceptibly flatter around the middle? I should probably start posing in a tank top instead of balloon sleeves. 

The program tells you to stay off the scale because this is a fluff-to-meat conversion situation, where you stay about the same weight but your size and density change, which is fine by me.

So that's going well, I think. It’ll take a few months, but I’ll be throwing hammers at people in no time.


Less well: the kitten knocked over my sizing glue while I was priming wood for a painting, and I didn't realize he had a blob of it on his ear until it had dried into a shiny leathery scab. Spent two evening slowly coaxing it off, feeling like I was peeling the skin off his ear. Now he's got a bald spot. Maybe the kids won't notice.

Kitten tax (no bald spot visible, phew):

No comments:

Post a Comment