non-cult content:
A few months ago I was driving with the radio on, flipping stations to get to the oldies, and caught part of a song I had never heard before. How is there an oldies radio song I have not heard? It sounded progressive for an oldies. I tried remembering a few lyrics to google later, but I have the short-term memory of a pigeon, and could not find any song prior to the 80s with the combination of random words I tried searching for. It bugged me for months, every time I flipped around the radio stations.
Finally I heard it on a tv show, and sat straight up - AHA, THAT'S IT.
Folks, it was a Harry Styles song.
Yep.
So anyway:
Mike signed up for the Spartan race at Kualoa next month, where people pay real money to sprint for 6 miles and climb over muddy obstacles until they collapse and need a rescue IV.
To be supportive/encroach on his hobbies, I finally joined the Chris Hemsworth Centr app he's been so nuts about, and infiltrated the manically-positive facebook community. While the family is in New York for the next few weeks, I am going at it full tilt; following the meal and workout plan to the letter while there is nobody around to complain about eating fish and pepitas.
Then I'm going to show up at the Spartan race as a one-person cheering squad and embarrass the man in front of all his workout friends.
It's important to have goals and hobbies.

Love the song...and you give it to them good!Lololo...
ReplyDeletehughugs
Donna
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes. Good to have goals.
ReplyDeleteHarry Styles seems to be the latest Hip Guy, he's on the Cover of virtually everything lately... I didn't even know who he was... which is a Sign I'm getting Ancient...
ReplyDelete