I'm so sorry, I got The Rona too after being fully vaxxed and boosted, but it kept me out of the hospital and morgue, even tho' it was an extremely unpleasant illness to endure for me personally. Healing Energies sent your way, hope your case of it is mild and you have none of the nasty after-effects that many of us Post-Rona folks are now enduring.
Oh hell. Take care and may it pass quickly.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, I got The Rona too after being fully vaxxed and boosted, but it kept me out of the hospital and morgue, even tho' it was an extremely unpleasant illness to endure for me personally. Healing Energies sent your way, hope your case of it is mild and you have none of the nasty after-effects that many of us Post-Rona folks are now enduring.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that.I hope it's a mild dose and you will be well in a day or so.
ReplyDelete