Monday, August 05, 2019

internet is not my veterinarian

Chicken people, wtf is this? I thought the pox might be going around again, but the little bump on chickadoo’s face suddenly became tuberous and developed a dimple in the middle. I’m afraid that if I touch it, a face-eating worm will crawl out. The internet is full of chicken horrors (foam can come out of their EYES?) but my keyword searches aren’t doing the job here, and Facebook just says “HURR TIME FOR SOUP LOL”.

Chickadoo doesn’t want to stay still for pictures so here’s a pissy chicken artist’s recreation.  


Ingrown eyelash? Tumor? Infection? Plague? Spider eggs? I’m opening up comments for anyone.


2 comments:

  1. Unless you are the type of person who takes their chickens to the vet I'd recommend just waiting to see what happens. Now if an alien does burst forth from it, you can sue me.
    In other words- I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's the way it's going. There's only one vet that takes chickens and it's across the island for $100 a visit, so we're going to just plug her with antibiotic pills if it starts looking too gross. Better face tubers than butt prolapse, THANKS GOOGLE IMAGES.

    ReplyDelete