Saturday, September 01, 2018

West Coast Sweater - take 2

I have ripped the shit out of last year's robot-armed Seattle Sweater and I am knitting it into a cardigan for a as-yet-undetermined painting workshop this fall/winter. The idea is that if I do one workshop a year, it's cheaper than grad school, so I should really just pick one and stop feeling guilty about doing something for myself. The years will go by anyway.

If nothing else, I'll have a sweater to wear at work while feeling sad that everyone else is flying off to Japan.

This is the new design:

(Don't hold me to those scribbled cables, I couldn't remember what St. Brigid looked like. 
I'll take notes as I make the thing and post them on Ravelry later.)

Zenny documented the death of the old sweater. And part of her hand.

RIP, Seattle Sweater

And now I am staring at my balls and realizing that I forgot to take a swatch measurement while I had an entire sweater to measure from.


Swatches are for sissies anyway.

CASTING ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment