After lopping my thumb off, a storm rolled in and blew out the power for half the island. We pulled out lanterns at the library and I sat at the desk laughing.
My evening walks have turned into evening trots that are quickly becoming evening runs. Partly because there is a van that has started following me and then zooming away when I start sprinting. They’re probably just looking for a quiet corner to deal weed on, but I have been changing my route every night anyway. I don’t have any pockets for self-defense items. Maybe I should stuff my bra with rocks or something.
Anyway, I got some time to myself this weekend and painted. The wolves have been trying to eat me for the past couple of weeks, so it was good to grab some brushes and hold them back for a few hours. After painting on paper it was a bit hard working with the duralar again. It kind of kicked my butt a bit, but I’m getting a handle on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment