Friday, September 21, 2018

zenny breaks her nose

Got a call at work from the after-school program. "So, Zenny was swinging between two cafeteria tables and she fell down -" my heart tried to shoot out my neck and I made a sound like a kazoo, so they hurried on, "And she landed on her face but the bleeding has stopped and she seems okay."

By the time I got over there to pick her up, the bridge of her nose had swollen up and turned bright blue. So it was down to the Emergency Room with us, and YEP - her nose is broken. "No PE, no blowing her nose, and no sneezing for 2-4 weeks," they told us. NO SNEEZING.

Z, who has been sneezing nonstop ever since

The next day was picture day at school. Because of course it was.

But there were no seizures or blackouts this time, so I am counting this one as a victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment