Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer

There is sitting. A bit.

And standing. Sort of.



And no rolling, but plenty of swimming on the carpet. 



I squeezed in some knitting while my mother told stories about goats and kings and sieges.



In two weeks we visit Maui for the first time since I abandoned ship. Mike has been manically lifting weights. I have been semi-manically dieting, to steady and unremarkable success. It takes about a year to get back into my old pants, and I'm trying to be relaxed about it, but there are folks in maui who will feel very pleased to see that I've gained weight. I know these people are assholes, but I hate it when assholes are not wrong. Need bigger sunglasses, to make head look smaller. Because nothing is as slimming as a tiny head.




Will stop thinking about all that, and go back to making up captions for my cat.


INVISIBLE HOSE SPRAY

I am not good at captions. 

2 comments:

  1. Nobody will be paying attention to the baby weight because they will be looking at your magnificent gazongas. Breastfeeding FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of them, anyway. Old Faithful has been producing enough milk to feed a litter of piglets, and Sad Lefty has gone off to sulk in a corner. Will stuff my bra with burp rags. Multi-purpose.

    ReplyDelete