I finally found a button-up shirt that wouldn't come open during class and flash the kids. The key is really difficult little buttons with small holes. This is great for work - but not so great for trying to change in the car. It was too hot for long sleeves, so I dragged my workout tank top out of my gym bag (it didn't smell too bad, who was there to sniff me?), and only managed to get unbuttoned and remove half an arm before the light turned green. The highway needed concentration, so I gave up and drove home tangled in my open blouse, completely negating all the good I had done by staying covered at work.
It occurred to me last night that I have never actually been on a real first date. In high school we had a dumb system where you sent your friends up to your crush and they said, "Eh, you like go with my friend?" and if they said "yes" you got to snog them at recess until one or the other of you got bored and repeated the process with someone else. Or sometimes, as in my case, you got cornered in dark places by pursing lips belonging to boys who wouldn't be seen with you in public. In college, we just hung out watching tv until we realized we were in a relationship.
I don't know. I guess I'll have to figure it all out.
No comments:
Post a Comment