i wouldn't mind receiving that sort of compliment... no matter what i do with my body, nobody else really notices. crap. i must not be doing enough... your weight loss has got me revved me up to lose a ton of weight myself! you're a role model... aren't you flattered??? (hehe..)
I should start complimenting people more, because I'm always noticing nice things about the people in our class. Just last Friday, Tisha had great shoes, and Marie had such a kick-ass dress on. We librarians are hot stuff!
i wouldn't mind receiving that sort of compliment... no matter what i do with my body, nobody else really notices. crap. i must not be doing enough... your weight loss has got me revved me up to lose a ton of weight myself! you're a role model... aren't you flattered??? (hehe..)
ReplyDeleteI should start complimenting people more, because I'm always noticing nice things about the people in our class. Just last Friday, Tisha had great shoes, and Marie had such a kick-ass dress on. We librarians are hot stuff!
ReplyDelete