Thursday, March 30, 2017

wherein I still don't have a 'brand'

But I did figure out how to live-stream my drawings. I did not figure out how to mute the audio, though, so the first video was just me breathing and listening to a western movie. Next time I will either mute it or talk nervously and tell bad jokes. Live-streaming days will probably be on Mondays, my days off, and I'll give forewarning on Twitter (I added a link to the side bar on the right). I'll be working on my comics/illustrations and not just drawing diseased baby chickens. That is maybe not so good, as brands go.



And since I guess I can't shut up this month, here are other things that have happened this week:

* went to the beach for my cousin's birthday and drank Guinness, barbecued weenies, and swam in the lagoon under the overhanging trees, wondering why I always opt to do laundry and clean house on the weekends when THIS is an option, ffs.

* planted the cucumber seedlings right under the roof overhang where there is no gutter and drowned most of them when it rained.

* figured out that the chickens had developed a mite problem after picking them up and getting covered in mites. Really covered. Covered like a poppy seed bagel. After I stopped screaming and scrubbing under hot water, I learned to chemically de-mite chickens and managed to make them so angry that they stopped brooding and went back to being marauding dove-murderers. They plucked up the rest of my cucumber seedlings. 

* figured out that my lychee tree has mites, too, and had to get up on a rickety ladder with giant scissors to chop branches and spray all the infected rusty bits with neem oil before it ruined all the incoming fruit. PLAGUE AND PESTILENCE. 

*posted a new Muu entry (link on right side-bar)


So tune in to twitter for live streaming; it is anonymous and I can't see how many people are viewing anyway because I'm busy drawing. But use headphones or mute the screen because I might start singing and I have a voice like a muppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment