Sunday, July 10, 2016

I'm on vacation!

At home. Because of childcare. But whatever. Summer! Vacation!

Supervising the chicken requires hours outside on the lawn chair with music and books.


We planted a banana grove! Well, we planted two banana trees. But it has grovey aspirations.


The boy wants a 2 foot tree house, because that's all the room there is up there. I told him that is called a branch. 


Took one for the team. Verdict: just as good as the real stuff, if you haven't had the real stuff in like 6 years.


Buck's bell-bottom feathers. I have no idea what kind of chicken she is. Hopefully the kind that lays eggs.

Much lounging. Very summer.

2 comments:

  1. See, I just don't eat frozen yoghurt. Or regular yoghurt. I admit coffee flavor looks interesting, but if it is yoghurt, forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *whispering* do it. Do iiiiit.

    ReplyDelete