Sunday, May 18, 2014

Kcbw day 7 – then and now

If you took part in last year’s Knitting & Crochet Blog Week, look back on your Day Seven post. Did any of the techniques, ideas and hopes for the last 12 months that you wrote about at that time ever make it onto the hook or needles? Did anyone cast on and complete the project researched in last year’s Day 2 post?
I did this thing! Kind of! Last year, I announced that I would have my career back, and wear retro librarian cardigans and industrial undergarments. The first has been achieved, the second is underway, and the third is not going to happen. I go shopping for rockabilly, and leave with hippy. Comfort before girdles.
I didn’t think they would try to hold us to our white whale project from last year. 
So… NO. No, I did not accomplish that this year. Maybe as a 5-year plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment