Day Two (Tuesday 13th May): Dating Profile.
Write a dating profile for one of your past finished projects.
Nope. I can’t do it. I am supposed to write a first-person dating profile for one of my knitted garments, with a cute picture and pun-filled descriptors, but I JUST CAN’T. Dating is no longer relevant to my life, I don’t like reading posts pretending to be written by babies or by cats calling their owner “mom”, and I CAN’T I CAN’T I CAN’T. Trying to be a good sport, I pretended to be the sweater, and this is what I got:
sleazebag86: asl?
sweater: I am a sweater.
sleazebag86: lol r u hot
sweater: probably, because I am a sweater.
sleazebag86: whats ur prolbem
sweater: pills. And cockroach eggs. And cats.
sleazebag86: what
sweater: *logged off
Ugh.
Day Two (Tuesday 13th May): Dating Profile.
Write a dating profile for one of your past finished projects.
Write a dating profile for one of your past finished projects.
Nope. I can’t do it. I am supposed to write a first-person dating profile for one of my knitted garments, with a cute picture and pun-filled descriptors, but I JUST CAN’T. Dating is no longer relevant to my life, I don’t like reading posts pretending to be written by babies or by cats calling their owner “mom”, and I CAN’T I CAN’T I CAN’T. Trying to be a good sport, I pretended to be the sweater, and this is what I got:
sleazebag86: asl?
sweater: I am a sweater.
sleazebag86: lol r u hot
sweater: probably, because I am a sweater.
sleazebag86: whats ur prolbem
sweater: pills. And cockroach eggs. And cats.
sleazebag86: what
sweater: *logged off
Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment