Saturday, May 05, 2007

you learn something new every - oh god no!

I guess technically everything you see in life is something you can't un-see, but some of those things just really stick it to you more than others. This week I have seen 3 un-un-seeable things. The worst of these things was the video on the Bakersfield Californian news website of a Gavin-sized girl being killed by a car. They didn't even edit it, they wanted people to be mad and help find the driver. Secondly, I put my face way too close to a mysterious smeared substance that had glued two pages of our library's anatomy book together before realizing which bodily fluid I was looking at. Threw the book and took a hot scouring shower. And then earlier this week Harris wrestled the remote away from me and snapped off the television after Rachel Ray popped on grinning manically outside a familiar-looking headshop, "In this episode we explore a place dear to my heart, the place I grew up - Lake George Village!" I howled. My heart hurts.

Cinco de Mayo. In celebration of this legendary battle against the French, Gavin and I will eat chips and guacamole, watch cartoons, and go to bed. Rawk. Will try to make up for it by finding tomorrow's jousting tournament and watching men stick each other with pointy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment