If you set a butterfly free and it doesn't return to you, it was never yours to begin with, but if you smash it and it reanimates as a zombie and comes after you for eternity - that's love.
(My god that will be really unfunny if Mike's plane doesn't make it.)
So I've somehow found myself with 2 interviews within a week, both for places I am uncertain about living in. But you know, when you're 26 years old, sharing a bedroom with your husband and child in your mom's house, something has to give. Eventually I have to actually pull in the bacon. It's the circle of life.
Mike and I have said goodbye at airports more than a dozen times in the past 8 years. In college, we were apart for 3 months at a time, during summers. 2 weeks for his brother's wedding will be a snap. We mashed Gavin between us in a bear hug before waving goodbye. Between the mini bottles of liquor and complete works of Douglas Adams stuffed in his backpack, his 10 hour flight should be easy. Have fun at Lake George. Don't knock over any tour boats.
Since Mike took the camera, I will be reduced to posting pictures from the internet until further notice.
I'm assuming the shakes you refer to are from mike or camera withdrawals and not from cocaine withdrawals.
ReplyDeleteToday's secret word is rhzsv.
No, no, I have quite enough cocaine, thanks for the offer. :)
ReplyDelete