Monday, my favorite day of the week! (No, really.) Weigh-in day and date night. I did manage to lose a pound after all, and this evening Mike and I will go see Sideways. Looking forward to it.
I found myself with nothing to do during Gavin's nap today. The house was cleaned yesterday, I did the dishes already, I have no homework due, my boss hasn't sent me web design work, I finished the book I was reading, and I completed an illustration last night. Ha! Two hours of mindless television, all mine! I balanced out the mental decay of Real World and Celebrity Fit Club with a million crunches and pushups. No time is ever wasted as a librarian, they say. Two hours of watching MTV is a hard study session of pop culture, so that one day my reference knowledge might impress a patron. Sure.
On a more mature note, I also filled in the specifics on the collaboration agreement for my publisher, which I will mail today, bringing us the final step toward having our book published. We will be given 20 copies of the book when it is released, which will make for some very convenient and narcissistic gifts for our relatives this Christmas.
Monday, March 14, 2005
it's called "research"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment