Wednesday, September 01, 2004

my aching nerves

I'm trying to do my homework, I am. The time I've already spent on the computer this morning has caused my fingers to fill with... hurt. It's like my hands have 10 wiggling meat sticks on the ends of them, covered in ants. So what do I do? Post a blog entry about it! Yes, this is making my hands much better. I'll be typing all about the burning of the Alexandrian library in no time.

It's funny that Sal is getting into German. Just last night I spent an hour tracking down the source to a scanned photo of a chained book for my presentation, and ended up on the Babel Fish website translating a German bibliography to uncover the 1950's author who's book had been sampled. It's amazing to sort through German and realize how many roots to our words we share.

Also on my mind this afternoon is a situation one of my mama friends is going through that sums up the horrors of our medical system. I should write a paper on it - Kaiser and the Flesh Eating Bacteria (or would people confuse the two?). Many hugs and kisses to my mama friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment