If it wasn't bad enough that my computer up and died, requiring extreme methods of resurrection, Mike's computer has decided to follow suit. He has rushed down to CompUSA to pick up another hard drive so that he can salvage his files somehow before having to reformat his computer. Very sad.
Gavin has found that throwing things is a very fun activity. Besides the joys of physics, he gets a lot of attention, too. Particularly this morning, when he used the case from Snow White as a frisbee and hit me in the eyeball with a sharp corner. This, I guess, to match the fat lip he gave me a few days ago by hitting me in the mouth with his plastic teletubbie. His laughter turned to crying, and then anger when I failed to recover fast enough. Since I refused to shower him with kisses to make him feel better and he refused to give me a hug in apology, we sat glaring at each other from across the couch (me with my one good eye) until Mike broke us up. It has been that kind of day.
No comments:
Post a Comment