I'm putting together a bunch of paintings for a studio sale. Which I will actually announce beforehand - unlike my Etsy mini frame shop, which I just quietly opened up and then immediately regretted. I am not cut out for sales, I have a pang of dread every time I get an alert from Etsy. Back to using my website shop and just posting one-off sales on Instagram, get it all over with in one weekend. It is taking forever to load each item with decent pictures and descriptions and prices, but it should all be ready to launch on Friday.



And your website shop is...? I think I have known this before but now I'm even older.
ReplyDeleteHi Holly, There is an art gallery in Cannon Beach, Oregon which represents an artist named Margret Short https://www.bronzecoastgallery.com/artist/margret-short. I think your artwork is as beautiful as her pieces which command a goodly amount of moolah. I wish you could have your artwork represented at this gallery or other similar galleries because you are an amazing artist and deserve fortune and recognition.
ReplyDeleteThanks for that, I appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteJesus and his....hippo. What could be more fabulous! I too would love to find your website shop and also think Rachael has a wonderful idea as you indeed, are an amazing artist.
ReplyDelete