Well, if I have forgotten anything, they have stores in Aberdeen. I fished out all our pound notes and UK coins, packed both my long-sleeved shirts, secured my passport, threw the kids out at school an hour early, got dropped off at the airport by sister-in-law, and now it is nonstop to the Pacific Northwest for a dinner layover. (Dinner is a protein bar, because I am not paying $20 for a hamburger. I have already been extorted for a Diet Pepsi.)
Boring carpets at HNL
Incidentally, there is a non-zero chance that I may get detained or deported on the way back, because my passport shows my place of birth (Newfoundland) and I have no actual proof I’m American. ADVENTURE.
(I am posting this now and will edit it with updates until I’m over Greenland and confused about what day it is.)
I am so excited for you! Try not to get detained anywhere.
ReplyDeleteHolding thumbs you reach Bonnie Scotland without any trouble.Don't they feed you on the airplane?Go Well. Wendy -SA
ReplyDeleteNo, we don’t get fed on flights from Hawaii to the mainland unless it’s over 6 hours. Bah.
ReplyDelete