The annual picture post.
My neck is starting to lose structural integrity, it's clinging with everything it's got to the bottom of my face. I gained weight after my surgery/medication a couple Decembers ago, and it took all year to get it off again. This body went up a mountain, into a waterfall pool, around and around my studio, up and down in front of glute exercise videos, stomping around in snow in Baltimore, and flying through the air at 10,000 feet with a quick stop in Colorado. It was a good year for having a body. Not as good a year for having a heart, but it kept hammering away anyway, so it's doing its best.
Studio is still a work in progress, I haven't gotten to putting things back on those shelves yet





Happy birthday, gorgeous. In twenty-five years, you'll look at these pictures and think, "My god, I was so beautiful." Trust me, darling.
ReplyDeleteYes Mrs Moon is right-as always! Happy Birthday.May it be a good year.
ReplyDelete