I don’t even know what’s happening. We are really bad at fighting.
We made a plan to fix things, and a plan to break up, and agreed to work on both of them and see where things fall. Then we split a pizza and raided the "under $5" cheese bin at Whole Foods.
A weird thing happened when we got home. Without realizing it, he told me something that I actually really needed to know, and I believed him, and my guard suddenly dropped. I've had that thing up since about 2002, I did not expect it to just go all at once.
Nature took the shot and hit the emergency “DUMP ALL BRAIN CHEMICALS” button. It was lot of chemicals.
Well, damn.
We’re still taking this relationship into the shop for maintenance, though. And I’m keeping the house.
Side note: a few days before all that, I showed up to work with eyes like raw meatballs and did a slightly unhinged storytime, and one of my best library hobos took a kitten out of his backpack and handed it to me.




That is the sweetest kitten story I have ever heard. Bless your library hobo.
ReplyDeleteAs to the relationship? I have no advice nor is it my place to give any. I just want you to have the life you want and deserve, whatever that may mean.
Mrs Moon said it all.
ReplyDelete