Monday, November 20, 2023

Three days to get in cooking shape

Still sick, but I beat back the shingles with antivirals before it messed me up too much. Back to being the most beautiful girl in the room




Binging Ink Master, wondering if it’s too late to change careers while also feeling glad that I never have to draw a sad clown riding a rubber chicken for some weirdo who wants a tattoo in their armpit. 

Finished the painting finally. 


Finished appliqué and started echo quilting. It’s going to have to get washed and quarantined when it’s done, gross. 


 
Should be back up and running by turkey day.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how we here in this strange cyberspace come to think of people we've never met and will never meet as people we care about? I can't tell you how many times I've thought, "I sure hope Holly's shingles didn't spring forth full-bloom."
    You look mahvelous, dahling!

    ReplyDelete