Well, Mike was polite about my plans to make landscape paintings of a homeless encampment and then drink beer out of plastic cups at the pizzeria next to Walgreens, and then he booked a sunset cruise with a "Pacific rim cuisine" buffet and mai tais, instead. Fine.
Luckily, I just got a new dress, which I copied directly from my friend after she posted a bathroom selfie wearing the same thing and I DM'd her for the link.
Which brings me to FITNESS CULT.
To recap: partly to support/annoy my husband by encroaching on his hobbies, I started working out with Centr last summer. Spent 4 months getting fit, had a medical emergency, found out I was developing cancer, had to start medication to stop my uterus from exploding, started gaining weight because of the medication, had surgery for the cancer, and haven't been allowed to lift anything for 2 months while in recovery.
This week I finished a gentle 6-week program for weenies, which at least halted the weight gain, and now it is BACK ON. Last night I started Day 1 of a higher-intensity 6-week weight program. We will see if my organs try to eject themselves again.

Dearest, if that is weight gain I am all in!! You look fantastic as the mirror tells you! Your idea sound more soulful to be sure but the Mai tai cruise sounds more enticing only because of the cleanliness factor, and the new dress! Stunning color! LOVE it. Beauty!
ReplyDeleteYou goddess, you.
ReplyDelete