Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Another day at horse school

This week I painted a Lucitano, which is a breed recognizable by its cost of $100,000. I added a nice pastoral scene to the background, in the manner of ye olde horsey painters, only I've decided to make them natural disasters because they're more fun to draw.


I posted this thing on IG, walked away, came back later, and did a double-take at the hind legs. 

Did I…?


Yes, I crossed the hooves. Horse looks like it needs to use the toilet.


Quickly mangled the hoof backwards a bit. GOOD ENOUGH.

 
Hoofs, why are you even?



Still learning how horses work over here.


Also it turns out that having sympathetic feelings for someone who is suffering does not actually make you a better party planner. I am still not interested in planning a romantic date, so now I have until next weekend to figure out how to make this a high-five kind of event, instead.




 

1 comment:

  1. Of course I never would have noticed that horse's hoof.
    "High five" sort of event? Perhaps ice cream should be involved. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete