My doctor did not hide his tray of tools fast enough after the procedure. It looked like a vampire's charcuterie platter.
"Whoa, gruesome."
"It's not as bad as it looks!"
I think, if you explained the whole procedure to a doctor of the future, they would agree that it was exactly as bad as it looked.
Results in about a week.
I have commandeered a power washer and I'm getting ready to prep the house for painting. Ivory and charcoal, probably.
Or, before anyone can stop me:


Hang in there.Sending good thoughts.It's probably good to occupy yourself with something-painting the house is definitely something!!
ReplyDeleteMay all be well.
ReplyDeleteI've stalked you for ages and I suck at giving comments. But want you to know I'm all in. You're beautiful, beyond talented and all that and a bag of chips.
ReplyDeleteThank you! My birthday is also in a week - if my doctor calls on my birthday to say I have cancer, I am taking that as permission to do WHATEVER I WANT. And then post a studio sale, because yikes, surgery is expensive.
ReplyDeleteNOT going to happen, not going to happen, not going to happen. BUT a studio sale might be swell!
DeleteCharcoal and cream! Lovely choice...
ReplyDeleteSteady on friend...You've got this!
Big Hug,
Donna