The arm strengthening that comes with pottery inspired me to put on my stretchy pants and do some workout videos, and now I'm playing phone tag with the cardiologist again.
Doubled up the vitamins and iron supplements I’ve been throwing back with my coffee. Made a banana pudding cake for Sunday dinner, reasoning that a protective shell of cholesterol might fortify those arterial valves. Internal armament through saturated fats, a thesis.
The annual Trekell pet portrait contest is on again, and this year Zenny wanted a shot at losing it along with me, so we ordered two panels and have started chasing the cats around to get a good pose. It is going as well as last year.
caterpillar eyes
glamour shot setup
I guess I could paint some chickens. You know who wins these things? Dogs. Paintings of dogs, not dog painters - although a dog who could paint would probably sweep the awards, too. The only dog I know is the chick-snaffler across the street, and if I start hiding in the bushes with a telescopic lens trying to get pictures of their dog, the neighbors will think I’m doing a murder investigation and call the chicken police on me.
Cats it is.



With Cats you have to get them to a point of resignation that you're not going away with your camera and so they might as well just let the annoying Human take a few frames. Usually they have a disgusted expression of utter contempt, but mebbe that's what will win over the Judges?
ReplyDelete