In the last 3 days:
Spent half a paycheck on robotics travel for the teenager.
Went to Honolulu to renew Gavin's passport, growled at three men who creeped up on my daughter and tried to talk to her about how pretty her hair was.
Trying to find a public toilet downtown, I walked four blocks to a Walmart and ran into the homeless guy who was thrown out of the library for rubbing my hands in grad school 15 years ago (he was rubbing a cashier's hands, with security headed for him). Almost interrupted to give him a high-five for still being alive, but he might have kept my hand for good this time.
Got home and said how relieved I was to have all the big expensive stuff taken care of - immediately broke a tooth on my salad.
Got back to work from emergency tooth repair and had to call the police because the "stranger danger" guy was dropping his shorts and flapping his dick around in front of the library.
The cockroaches licked the face off one of my paintings.
If the rest of the year continues this way, I'm going to file a grievance.
edited to add: flat tire!
I'd like to say that it can only get better from here but that would probably be a jinx.
ReplyDeleteDang, woman.
We are friends in teeth misery!
ReplyDeleteIt's almost as if a month of sweets in December is somehow bad for our teeth.
Delete