Tuesday, January 02, 2018

show me the way to go home

Am sick. Fever-delirious, trussed-in-a-blanket, flat-on-couch, face-rubbed-raw-by-tissues sick. The family hauled my carcass over to my mom's house for NYE, so I had a brief change in couchy scenery while the kids played Exploding Kittens and ate barbecue. Am now back at work, propped up at the desk like an art mannequin, pretending to be alive for the public. Realizing that at some point over the weekend I drank a bunch of cold medicine and bought a cartload of handcrafted paintbrushes from England. What is a 'goat hair mop'? I AM GOING TO FIND OUT.

Ffs.

I am adding some chainmail to my amazon cart in case I make any more robopurchases between episodes of Dirk Gently later tonight.





2018 LIST OF RESOLVE

* get better, get fit, get metallic pants

* paint everything

* renovate some stuff


Keep it simple, improve your skill set, and chase the shiny thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment