Monday, August 24, 2015

Today

Just a parrot in the tree. And the cat trying to slingshot herself into the tree. And the kid watching, unimpressed.





4 comments:

  1. The child she is gorgeous -- those eyes, those cheeks. I am jealous that you have red-beaked parrots in the trees while all we have is parched wild turkeys. The cat --? The method of propulsion escapes me entirely. Ha -- cats are the best of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat had not thought it through, and ended up pivoting and falling on her head. Turkeys! We have turkeys. Well, we have peacocks. They are rampant noisy idiots, though, so they must be related.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, you can't say you have turkeys if what you have is peacocks, that is just wrong. Ha, I hate to think what you teach the children in your library. ("Susie, look at Fido the black sheep!") ..."Rampant" is great for the peacocks, btw. You write gud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I teach the kids analytical skepticism.

    ReplyDelete