Sunday, May 17, 2015

KCBW DAY 7: Your time, your place

Where and how do you take time out to knit and/or crochet? Whether social or solitary, tell readers about your crafting time and space.

I am losing momentum with this thing. Early morning coffee pictures of my couch - which is where I knit, if I'm not at work having lunch on a stool in the break room.

I am one of those people who doesn't look like they're smiling unless they're laughing maniacally.
My knitting space is usually crowded with legs and cats. Which is good, since I knit to have something to keep my hands busy when I'm hanging out with the family. If they're not full of coffee, which they are at 6:30am.
I impulsively bought a pretty chair to knit in, but it just sits there being aesthetic because it isn't actually very comfortable.

And it's full of cats. Bad planning.

This song is on heavy rotation while I'm working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment