Friday, April 25, 2014

GOOGLE PLUS

I HATE YOU.

I clicked on my google plus account, which I don't use and never have, and discovered that all the photos I've ever shared here on my blog were on there in a big open, public page in one big horrifying splash with over 230,000 views. So I made it private and now all my pictures are gone. 

Fixing. And swearing. And considering a fresh start, with an actual theme and purpose.

3 comments:

  1. Um... will you let us know beforehand if you decide to disappear. I will have missings for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. I don't look back at my archives with fondness; there was a lot I'd like to forget about the past 10 years. It may be time to back it all up, print it out, put it in a box, and start something new. The things I feel like sharing are different now, and while my narrative is just as trite as ever, I can at least try to focus it on something, like art or knitting or library horror stories. Thinking on it.

    ReplyDelete