Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Book #6

It is out! Copy arrived in the mail. It was a bit of a rush job, but I didn't mangle it too badly. 



The kids liked the derpy pig.



And this one has a CD included! I have not listened to it yet, because that would involve prying it out of its pristine packaging, but I will.



Unrelated: these things for snack today.



I am told they are called "Dragon's Eyes", and this time I am almost certain they have magical properties. Not like those hairy apple things my janitor made me eat last year.

2 comments:

  1. Book 6! Congrats! We're missing some that means...we've got No Slippers and picked up Maile and the Huli Hula Chicken at the hotel gift shop on Kauai in March :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you read that to the kids at story time? That is so awesome.

      Delete