It is done! A finished sweater that I am allergic to! And it is very unflattering!
After discovering the rogue ball of tweed in my basket, all it took to finish it was some misdirected anger, three episodes of the Walking Dead, and half a bottle of my kid's allergy medicine.
And I totally had yarn left over.
What was I worried about?
Finished objects mean action shots. Which mean balancing the camera on the weird window/hole between the livingroom and kitchen, focusing it haphazardly because the auto-focus is broken, and running down with 5 seconds to think of something action-y to do.
Which is usually the chicken dance.
Which, I am realizing now, makes me look as if I am holding two giant invisible cocks.
Get your goggles on, folks.
On the pattern for the sweater, there is a cute photo of a woman jumping. I tried jumping, too.
sweat-hurr
So there it is. Done.
Note my amazing seaming. I don't understand the flailing about having to seam a sweater; it's still just needles and yarn.
And now I have to focus on other things. Like getting this MAN OUT OF MY HOUSE. I threw him out on Wednesday, and he's back again. I got a drunky email from the next room last night, saying how sorry he is and how pretty I am.
Maybe I should take up pan-throwing. Or archery.





Is he allergic to wool too? If not, you can still wrap it around his head. Yes, he is sorry--a sorry excuse-- and yes, you are pretty, but, well, never mind. Good luck with it all, that has to suck more than the two giant invisible cocks.
ReplyDeleteVery cute sweater on you. The colour, the tweed yarn and the seed stitch...!!! Too bad after all that work it still makes you sick. That does suck the big one. :)
ReplyDeleteCute sweater. As always you're far too good at making the terrible sound hilarious. Good luck. :-)
ReplyDeleteI think it's awesome you wrote, "...makes me look as if I am holding two giant invisible cocks." The sweater is nice, too!
ReplyDelete