Sunday, August 14, 2011

I made some hats. And I am wearing them. Shh.

Two more x-mess presents finished. The man's family doesn't read my blog (or care about hats), so I can put them on and ponce around for pictures.

The Vorderrhein hat (or "The Hat I Can't Pronounce"). Ran out of yarn on this one, three rows from finish. I wanted to rip it up, but the man rescued it and made me order more yarn because he liked the cables. MADE ME, I say. That ball of Malabrigo that arrived in the box was just a consolation.




All the hat models I've seen wear them ridiculously far back on their head like this.



After Kittiwake kicked my ass, I went for something zenlike and knit up a Little Things hat in the car yesterday. It's a long drive to the grocery store.





I really dig the decreases and dumb little loop at the top.





Next on the needles: MORE HATS. I am making an industry of ennui.

2 comments: