Saturday, May 28, 2011

a week of librarianing

143

Four books were dry-humped to tatters by some randy 2nd grade boys.

The class of 2nd graders was subsequently humiliated and terrified by my surprise visit to explain the consequences of oofing pictures of bikini girls in the Guinness World Records. While I pointed at the cartoon cocks drawn on the Most Downloaded Woman, my son grinned across his desk at his classmate, who was trying to shrink into his own sleeves. 

My co-worker dumped a bag of silicone grains into a vase of water and woke up to a living room full of gel marbles. We now have a giant pretzel jar full of little jiggly blue balls in the staff room, which my teenage shelver and I could not resist digging our arms into and shuddering.

eldritch horror 

Someone asked me to check on a vomiting woman in the public bathroom. I stood in the door and said, "Um, are you alive?" at the arms splayed across the floor under the stall, and received a whargle in reply. Good enough for me. 

At home, I got things in the mail.


future infink quilt for the Bunk Bed of Sadness



because I needed one skein of grey and got this instead


And I made things (hint: DEATHMATCH).



Recognize the homespun, sarahapple? Yours is next, Robotaday!

And the infink danced.

(video broken)

Tomorrow: CHICKEN BALLS! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG, the infink's dance has put me back into a 7th-grade dance. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete