A new discovery this year: Chocovine. Chocolate milk, what has booze in it. "It isn't a holiday unless everyone is slightly drunk by the time the meat is carved," I reasoned reasonably.
My doctor loaded my mother's pockets with drugs - sadly not encapsulated in rattling pink plastic eggs - and we are cozied at home against the blustering rain with the smells of pie and yorkshire pudding.
"I will write a letter to the Easter Bunny and ask him to leave you medicine in your basket," says the boy. "Even though he ate the letter last year. And the year before."
"Yeah, I don't think rabbits can read so good."
"Yeah, I don't think rabbits can read so good."
"I'll ask him to give you yarn, too."
I don't know when I became the kind of person who would get excited about a basket of yarn on Easter morning, but I got out the paper and crayons.
Hope you feel better! I love that wine by the way, but only the Raspberry one. Less than half a bottle of it in my fridge right now.
ReplyDeleteI want that!
ReplyDeleteThe Easter bunny did not bring me fancy yarn. Even though I emailed him links and offered to order it myself if needed.
The raspberry also looks more appealing than the regular chocolate.
ReplyDeleteDamn that screwy wabbit!