Work defense system has been upgraded to two baseball bats. I am spoiling for a fight. "You want me to help you upload WHAT, SIR? What do you MEAN, show you the PORT?" Wham.
At home, the beer fermenter spewed all over the inside of the mini fridge, which now smells like a dead thing. In the bedroom. Of course it does.
Annual swarming of vermin. The roaches go into a pheromone frenzy, the cane spiders come out to eat the roaches, the rats come out to chew up the spiders, and I yell at everyone for using library books to smack them all with. That is what cats are for. Smacking vermin.
Started a ridiculously hard project. Because somebody is too busy coding a beer app to get off the computer and let me work on my book illustrations. Have been figuring out lace charts and staring daggers at him from the couch.

You realize that it is a plot, don't you?
ReplyDeleteIt's working! I appear to have had a second child and be living with him. Pretty sure that was not in the divorce agreement. If he ever stops making cinnamon buns and beer, I may have to go dig it out.
ReplyDelete