To assuage my guilt, I pulled out the rogue balls of tweed I had somehow acquired, and knocked out a little cabled pullover for the infink. Made it up myself! With no pattern! I am the Top Knitter!
And...
Next time I will knit him a sweater made out of glow-in-the-dark yarn and funfur. He will love me forever.
(If anybody has a child in need of an 18-24m[ish] cotton sweater, let me know.)

Sorry, but I am only interested in the clown sweater because OMGWTFBBQ.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's on Will Wheaton! For some reason! That one might have to go up on my office wall.
ReplyDeleteOMG if only that sweater were my size. Where did I put my un-shrink ray?
ReplyDelete1. I'm pretty sure I just puked in my mouth a little.
ReplyDelete2. Jemaine is the second hottest and funniest Kiwi I know.
Leif keeps pointing at the clown sweater and throwing his head back in delight. I forsee a birthday present...
ReplyDelete