Vandals possessed by the holiday spirit decorated the campus last night. I drove over this morning to assess the damage to the library.
Our windows got the worst of it. Tagging your own name is just the funniest shit ever.
Our windows got the worst of it. Tagging your own name is just the funniest shit ever.
Hurr.
The front door was also pretty specific.
The front door was also pretty specific.
And signed. With a handy zip code.
I knew a guy in high school who claimed he was a Crip because he met a black person once. Mm hmm.
Waited around for the cops for a bit.
Waited around for the cops for a bit.
Got bored and went to find cops. Found a small one who sniffed my fingers.
Waited to give Officer Snifferdog my number.
Helpfully searched for clues.
Conclusions: the perps hated toilet paper, and were probably not trees.
Tomorrow I get to play with the special cans of ultra-caustic chemicals in the back room which I have been forbidden from touching up until now - yay!







Funny I remember the Hana sniffer dog being much larger, but that was many, many dog years ago. The police would clear out all the students before sweeping for drugs. This removed the fun of the dog "taking down" a fleeing student reeking of Pakalolo.
ReplyDeleteNeedless to say, I have a big tagging problem here in LA.
I've been buying books like this:
(hoping they would produce better art
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61q2Eg8UflL._SS500_.jpg