Sunday, November 08, 2009

New stash

Adam Rex is growing a mustache for charity - get over there and give the man money. Don't do it for the kids, do it for me. I want to see the mustache.

I don't have any money, but I grew my own mustache in solidarity.


I expect this is a fairly accurate depiction as to the outcome of Adam Rex's 'stash.


5 comments:

  1. You must live in a tropical rainforest, because my stache is still at the peach fuzz state. Does our charity suffer if our mustache is stunted by cold weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, some mornings there are similar growths on my shoes, if they get left outside. But cold weather begets more chest hair, yes? Maybe when the Mr's winter coat comes in, you can borrow from it when he's not looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mustache was sensational. Mind if link to it in my next mustache post?

    ReplyDelete