Saturday, November 14, 2009

no bling

Favorite pastimes in New York include hanging out at the Palisades Mall, counting teens in hoodies with gold foil dollar signs while making alternating trips into the Lindt store for free samples. This year the boy will fit right in. Note the small child wedged between my knees, which is my standard productivity position.

  

 Ta da! *fanfare of tinkling pennies*

 

3 comments:

  1. Excuse me for saying so, but if you enjoy the Palisades Mall there must be something wrong with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to go up to the book store and relive you bellowing over the loud speakers at closing time with your blue hair. I still try to emulate you every time I yell for the library folks to get out and go home, I was that impressed.

    Also it's nice to take a break from hiding in the couch at the in-laws' and answering as to why I don't make the man call his mom more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I didn't know you had such fond memories tied to my Manic Panic period and underpaid labor at the big chain bookstore!

    This made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete