Saturday, May 07, 2005

What lies in store

Mother's Day. For a few hours before and after work, I get to be a lazy queen... assuming I can drag Mike out of bed and force him to pamper me. My mother is preparing some preemptive fudge to ward off the disappointment that is synonymous with Mother's Day. We will win this time. In fact, I just got very excited watching a preview of the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. With the release of the new Harry Potter book this summer, the 4th Harry Potter movie at my birthday, and Narnia at Christmas (not to mention graduation), I'll be in dork heaven.

Here's a first: I told Yuri I wanted to lose another 10 pounds, and she said I would be too skinny. Huh. Maybe I should just knock down another 5 and kick up the weight lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment