Merry X-mas, indeed. A big thank-you goes out to the folks who left us this life-sized holiday message spray-painted on our car! A fitting symbol of the season. Ho ho ho.
Assoles.
I have pulled on my new Christmas sweater and am prepared to spend one last day out shopping on Santa's behalf. We are hunting for foil-wrapped Chocolate Oranges.
I hope 'instant karma' gets those who painted your car...
ReplyDeleteI myself am ignoring some Chocolate Oranges behind me this very minute,
that *my* kids may find them under the Yule tree soon...
And so far, when my kids misbehave, I do not think of eating said 'oranges'...
(The Nutella however, is not long for this world.)
Are Terry's Chocolate Oranges truely so elusive?
I'd mail you some, but wouldn't they melt getting over there?
cr
Ah, yes, we have also demolished a tub of Nutella this season. I have seen the chocolate oranges around; my mom was fussing because they were the wrong brand (ie not Terrys) and so we hesitated, and now they are scarce. I remain hopeful.
ReplyDelete