Friday, February 06, 2026

Done, did it

Nonstop bots again! Gonna shut the blog down to shake them off, but popping in first to say WE GOT THE HOUSE.

Going to throw some mattresses on the floor and be hobos for a while, sand the studio floor, watch YouTube tutorials on how to fix loose glass and cracked fire bricks in a wood stove, paint, eat off a card table with old chairs from the shed, shovel two tons of snow, learn to wire ceiling lights, and figure out how to get rid of fallen trees. Really happy. Get ready, tight pants, this is what you were prepping for.

I’ll figure out how to post pictures again, meanwhile catch me on Instagram.

8 comments:

  1. Bravo! Yes, name please on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratz! and enjoy, this time has a special aura to it.
    I just hope you'll eventually return to blogging.
    IG throws me out regularly. My record stay is 1½ years ;) My crime: IG-ing from my PC , as I do not own a SmartPhone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .... and could you just not disable comments? I did when the bots went wild at my place?

      Delete
    2. They don’t leave comments, they’re just scraping my archives with shuffling vpns, it’s weird. Not downloading anything, but following every link. They sleep during night hours in Russia. Creeps me out and ruins my stats. What do they even want??

      Delete
  3. Fantastic news! You have found a new job, moved all the way from Hawaii, and have now acquired a new house. I am still sitting here dithering about trying to get my house ready for sale. Give yourself immense credit for all you've done! Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit. I never even think to go to Instagram. I already spend WAY too much time online.
    Congratulations on the house!

    ReplyDelete